The proper product placement in the shop works better than advertising. The company Ustor specializes in finding and manufacturing the right display systems for product layouts. These are not just gondola units, but shelves that visually place emphasis and help the customer to draw attention to the right product at a subconscious level. This effect is achieved due to the fact that display system is customised to the specific merchandise.
Showcase and shelving units above all reflect the shop, indicate the placing, depth of the stock and breadth of the range. Properly selected type of display system facilitates the work of merchandisers, increases the effect of the correct layout.
Standard types of retail display systems:
Standard types and dimensions of retail equipment do not allow to make the best use of the space and to adjust to the characteristics of the merchandise and the target audience. The company Ustor develops custom designs that meet the requirements of the client, as well as the company positioning.
Advantages of smart designs:
Shelving units and showcases can work more efficiently if they have outside-the-box design and proper layout. To do this, you need to choose the right form of the construction.
3. Specify the need to connect lighting or electrical appliances. The form of the display system should be user friendly, so that you do not have to make holes for the wires yourself.
4. Style of the company. The minimalist style shall mean straight lines, the lack of decorative details. For the creative and modern companies, artistic people, we can come up with unusual designs.
5. Practicality. Showcases can be open and closed, commodity and themed. The choice of each type depends on the merchandise, target audience and convenience for employees and customers.
6. Transformability. Modern retail equipment is made in the form of a construction-set, which can be easily assembled and disassembled. The peculiarity is that you can change the number of shelves and their size, add and remove additional details.
7. Wear resistance. Choose durable materials for showcases and their painting. Ustor works with resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic materials for display units and their painting.
Retail showcases to order help the company to stand out against the competitors, provide comfort to the employees and the customers. Smart designs are already used by well-known shops, among them are Ustor customers such as MasterZoo, "Vsi. Svoi", "Mamin dom", "Antoshka", "Bembi", "Megasport", Trunki, Columbia, Blue Kids, "5.10.15" and others.
The decision on the color scheme is made on the basis of a brand book or marketing principles. In the first case, showcases in the company's colors help the customer to better remember the retail space and create associations. This has a positive effect on brand recognition and reputation. In the second case, properly decorated showcases help to place accents and stimulate potential customers to commit the target action.
Advantages of the brandbook policy:
Advantages of choosing colors with a view to marketing:
This method is relevant in cases where the brand received a negative review or has inappropriate positioning for a particular product. If you select a stylish and distinctive display system for a new product, sales will increase.
Marketers and merchandisers use coloristics in their work and its influence on the human subconscious. The right color can help promote a new product or increase market share and demand for products in a state of full growth or recession:
The company Ustor is ready to use all these colors and their shades in your retail display systems. In the middle of the last century, the number of shades barely reached 40, and nowadays there are more than 200 colors in the palette: 9 basic tones (black and white, yellow, red, blue, green, gray, brown, violet, orange) are presented in various shades, for example, pigeon blue or fluorescent yellow. Powder coating is more cost-effective, safe and long-lasting.
Most recently, Forrester conducted a survey that interviewed both retailers and buyers. The main task of the American company was to identify customer expectations and the willingness of companies to […]
Buyers want the convenience of online and offline shopping… But are retailers ready for it? [Forrester research]
Objective: To develop structures for displaying abrasive disks at trading outlets Solution: Because the abrasive disks are quite light, standard racks are not suitable for presentation of the product – […]
CASE №2 DEVELOPING A DESIGN FOR DISPLAY OF ABRASIVE DISKS AT TRADING OUTLETS
Hello everyone! We continue our digest of retail news and collected for you the most interesting ones for the past March in Ukraine and in the world. Ukraine has become […]
News of the World and Ukrainian Retailers in March 2019
The application has been sent!
Our specialist will contact you as soon as possible